ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A picture of an english clio in Switzerland

vers le haut doigt milieu
pour vous...

as I know alot of people on this forum (for no reason I can think of) don't like HDR so here is the orignal.

I dont think anyone could like the orignal better but I'm always proved wrong on here so....

anyway here are some more.

I'm very lucky to be here this place is beautiful:

HDR:

orignal:

(I think I may like the orignal better but as the artist I can't decide as I see flaws with everything.)

Lighting effect:

orignal:

à toute à l'heure

Bash,

Thank u, the wheels are BK racing BK299 Limited white with silver lip.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I like a lot of bk wheels they are very distinctive.
Gorgeous pics and i'm a massive fan of hdr photos.

Fiat Panda 100hp
Prefer #1 in HDR :)

It's either a bird in the exact same location in every photo, or you have a massive pieve of dirt on your sensor. Clone it out or clean it.

its the same UFO, keeps following me around Ben, I'll sort it out, keep meaning to but never get round to it. Would photoshop it but there is just too much more I would rather be doing.

Ian

Focus TDCi
Hosting on Facebook? They look really degraded. Other than that they look like good shots though.

yeah I know, facebook is s**t. it looks fine when u have orignal aspect without detail but on shots like the 2 girls sitting by the lake it has removed soo much info. I have a site which I upload personal/professinal photographic work to but its self hoasted and it will take a long time to load. I will get round to setting up a photoflicker account one day but I would only use it for posting on to this forum and it seems very long winded to do just for a few people, I think Cliosport should increase ur upload space by 10megs for every year ur a member that way I could post images direct onto this site.