ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A long overdue wash..

Ph1 172.
The car was long overdue a clean, having not been done in months.

SnailsDanny_12.jpg

SnailsDanny_13.jpg

SnailsDanny_14.jpg

Eventually, i got it cleaner, but the sun wouldn't come out :dapprove:
SnailsDanny_16.jpg

Until this morning :cool: I love Odyssey Blue.
Sunny2.jpg

P1050163.jpg

The scuff on the bumper will get sorted eventually, and I know it could do with a bit of back to black, but i ran out :(

Barge
That actually looks rather nice cleaned up. Nice work. Blue looks lovely. Red lip isn't the end of the world, but I agree it'd probably look better all black. :)

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Colour looks superb, your front lights looks so new it makes me want to break down and cry :(

I think the lip isn't great on the wheels, but it does make it stand out.

Ph1 172.
Cheers guys, I'm going to try and make sure it stays clean all summer, It's a shame to have it dulled by dirt and grime!

Id love to see it on gloss black F1's!

I'd love some gloss black F1's.

Colour looks superb, your front lights looks so new it makes me want to break down and cry :(

Don't cry, they need sorting, they are quite clouded at the top, but the pictures haven't really show it.

Black 'Cup Packed' 197
Looks lovely mate, I actually like the red lip :).

I REALLY wanna get mine cleaned but cant be arsed when the weather keeps tipping it down every other day! :(