ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A little help please

Hawkeye

ClioSport Club Member
  Damage repaired
I know i can use the search option(and i have).Im looking for the best cleaning products to wash/polish/wax the car.Have been using Auotglym products up to now as the previous owner loved car washes and it was full of swirls.Got 90% of the swirls out through polishing every week and think its ready for the full gleaming effect.

The catch is....I want suggestions on products i can buy today/tomorrow and not something i have to order from the net as i intend to do the car on my afternoons off(today/tomorrow).Everything from wash mits to the final wax is what im after.Have seen a few different products in Halfords but would welcome suggestions from people who have used products and happy with results.thanks in advance for help..

Chris

Hawkeye

ClioSport Club Member
  Damage repaired
Thanks Rich.Mine is Monaco Blue but i would imagine it would work similar with those products.Trip to Halfords this afternoon for me.

This is mine at moment.
Clio172001.jpg

Clio172006.jpg

Clio172003.jpg

Clio172005.jpg

106 GTi
Monaco Blue should respond the same.

P21s Wax, and Chemical Guys 50/50 both also look good on it.