ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A Few Shots of the BMW

BMW 323i Coupe
dsc01180lc.jpg

dsc01179zz.jpg

dsc01178z.jpg

dsc01177u.jpg

dsc01176vz.jpg

dsc01175vi.jpg

dsc01174ya.jpg

BMW 323i Coupe
That was already on there when I bought it.. And it was on there when the last owner bought it... lol

Z4
That was already on there when I bought it.. And it was on there when the last owner bought it... lol

lol the first thing I would have done to that is get a hot kettle to the badge, you're fooling nobody.

I still think the e36 has its charms

BMW 323i Coupe
lol the first thing I would have done to that is get a hot kettle to the badge, you're fooling nobody.

I still think the e36 has its charms

The kids in my street think I'm running either a 1.6 or 1.8 engine. :rolleyes:

They said they'd race me in their fitted Punto, but I've spoke to their dad and he told me how it's only a 1.2.

ST
Loose the M3 badge, some BBS rims and set it down by 30-45mm, get those rear wheels into the arches a bit more..

BMW 323i Coupe
Loose the M3 badge, some BBS rims and set it down by 30-45mm, get those rear wheels into the arches a bit more..

The rear wheels normally sit in there a bit better when on flat surface, but I'll give the badge a go at removal.

ST
The rear wheels normally sit in there a bit better when on flat surface, but I'll give the badge a go at removal.

Hairdryer mate, dont hold it too close but enough to heat up the glue, give the area a wash, then some AG tar remover, then polish the area, should be good to go after that.

BMW 323i Coupe
I don't have many plans for it. I love the wheels I'm on now, here's a photo of the old set I have..

090820091025111.jpg

I want new plates for it, I'm thinking of having just plain ones just to clean it up a bit. I have ordered a new drivers door inside handle cover, and thats about it really.

Except for maintenence and cleaning, I'm keeping her basic so she runs as smooth as she has done.

330Ci (Fail)Sport
Much better debadged. Wheels don't look bad actually, but 328i Sport rims look better IMO. I like the colour too.

E36 seems to be quite popular on the forum over the last couple of weeks, a lot of threads and pics making me wonder if I should have bought a 328i instead of my 172, just love the shape! Although hopefully not long before I buy an E36 M3.

BMW 323i Coupe
did you not used to have an 04 clio? why the change to older car?

I did.

A lot of people in work asked me this, as they get new cars every 3 years. My girlfriends brother owned the BMW before me, and his mate before that. His mate had it serviced and everything done at BMW so I knew the car was mechanically perfect.

The Clio had fault after fault, every time I fixed something, something else needed attention. Poor build quality on the newer car. After researching BMW and finding that they use chains instead of cambelts, I knew I could afford to run the car.

Obviously if something goes wrong, and touch wood everything is spot on so far, then it would cost to fix it, but I don't mind doing that on this car, because it's got to 135k miles without hitting any problems and the Clio was at less than half of that.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Sorry only seen the top ones and the bottom ones.

BMW 323i Coupe
Set of fresh plates and a cleaned/chromed exhaust tip would go down nicely!

Set of plates are my next priority, thinking of just having plain ones.

Will have to see if I can clean the exhaust myself, not really into spending money on changing it.

BMW 323i Coupe
I went up to Blaenavon today to my favourite spot. I used to take photos of my Clio up here, and it was a lot easier when I had that because turning a Beemer on a tiny road on the side of a mountain isn't easy.

Enjoy.

dsc01492xq.jpg

dsc01488p.jpg

dsc01483dl.jpg

dsc01472mc.jpg

dsc01467qh.jpg

dsc01465j.jpg

dsc01463bw.jpg

dsc01460f.jpg