ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A few pics with the missus

Status
Not open for further replies.
  Dynamique Flamer
My face is on my profile calm down mate were only having a joke, sorry if i have offended you or your misses.

Plenty of pictures of me have been posted in the past!

EK4, 632 on black, Mk2Ph3
My face is on my profile calm down mate were only having a joke, sorry if i have offended you or your misses.

Plenty of pictures of me have been posted in the past!

hope so because she was reading your comments.

ITB'd 182...
Dont wanna sound harsh but you seriously shouldnt post pics of the GF on here!

You WILL be offended!!!

The CS sharks will soon be here and then the sh1t will hit the fan ;)

Dynamique Flamer
Wait till the photoshops start*

* no offence meant by this post btw but this is clio sport and it happens to most pics of peoples gf

vauxhall corsa vxr
oh dear oh dear, good pics mate but if you read through nearly every post on here with girls in they get rip'd to pieces

Dodgy one
This thread made me think of the legendary one that bloke posted of his missus by the red teg. I dont know what people think of posting the pics of their family members with their cars posing asking for it if they dont want to be offended, Can see this making 20odd pages by the morn lol

How old is she, she looks about 14 :quiet:

We were taking photos of the top shes wearing as she is going to be modelling for a company called New Skool owned by her cousin but for a few shots, found a few shots with the car so i thought id post it up :rasp:

DSC02928ps.jpg

DSC02994ps.jpg

DSC02945ps.jpg

cheers! comments welcome! good ones please or you're :dead:

Is there a red strip on all the wheels? Looks kinda cool dude. Any other red on the car?

Evo 8 MR
Post some pics of the car it looks pretty smart from what we can see, I don't know how you can let her sit on the car like that either it'd p**s me right off, I know shes your girlfriend n all that but damn!

EK4, 632 on black, Mk2Ph3
yea red on the fuel tank cover (clio community logo), red calipers, red strip on wheel and thats about it??

Status
Not open for further replies.