ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A few pics of the 172 back from respray

182 FF
DSC00471.jpg

DSC00473.jpg

DSC00474.jpg

182 FF
Its going back 2moz afternoon tho to be re flatted and to sort a few other little bits that are not right :(

b/g 182, meg tourer
looks great.

silvervisions, black side repeaters, cup splitter, cup spoiler, black or white front diamond and that will be spot on imo!

182 FF
cheers mate i have got white diamonds and wing mirrors i just hav'nt put them back on yet as its going back in 2moz

Freetrack&Monaco 172
lol i like the sticker and only lowerd it last nyt so its still got abit more to go:rasp:

Me too, I like the sticker......where did you get it from??

I've got a Broom yellow Diamond coming from Mish, not arrived yet though!!

martynrg

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
Minter!

Did someone key it or something?

Eidt: I remember your thread when it got key'd :(

hi lad, car is looking very nice, tried to send a mass message about meets but think your inbox is full so thought i would write on here!

jamie

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
looks spot on mines back in the garage aswell long story (not an accedent tho)

ITB'd 182...
Looks good!

Agree with the cctv comment's.

You get your wheels refurbed aswell? They look super brite!!

182 FF
thanks for the coments guys, cctv is on the way and it go's in my garage every secound im not useing it. i refurbed the wheels my self back in the summer. im just sat at home now awaiting the body shop to come take it away again :(

"Navy" N17 TWO
This the one that had almost every panel keyed?

It looks stunning!
Glad she's back on the road with a nice shiney new coat :approve: