ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A few pics of my White Grande Punto

Ford Fiesta ST2
Here are a few pics of my Grande Punto Sporting 1.9 JTD. Mods so far are lowered on Eibachs, standard wheels powdercoated gloss black, red painted calipers. A few more mods planned but nothing major. Feel free to comment positive or negative!!!!

1.JPG

20.JPG

330Ci (Fail)Sport
Really liking that mate, really stands out in white! Wheels look spot on as well. Only thing I'd say is the back looks a bit plain, maybe needs a badge or two.

Mirrors look great but is that a glass roof or a black roof? Can't tell. Either way it looks good.

Ford Fiesta ST2
Cheers mate, I took the punto badge off the back, I know what you mean about it been a bit plain. Will have to think of what I can do!!!

It's a glass roof, which opens as well.

Ford Fiesta ST2
At the minute it's 130BHP and about 9.5 secs 0-60. I had one before and remapped it to around 170BHP and 0-60 drops to about 8. But it's the torque it gives it that is wicked :)

A4 DTM/iceberg cup
nice.... these are growing on me like an unwanted fungal infection......lol

Last edited:

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
take it to the ring and get a nice red sticker for the boot ;)

looks really nice btw :D

cock mobile.
Looks very nice in the first pic, is the roof standard?

Back looks a tad plain though.

330Ci (Fail)Sport
I just realised its cos the lights on the pillars so there is so much white. I was thinking you took the badge off lol have you got a pic of it on?

lol @ 'ring stcker. Think it would work tho.

Ford Fiesta ST2
I have a pic somewhere with it on. I'll try and find it.

Any suggestions for the back then?

The roof is a £550 option, but well worth it, esp on the white I think.

Golf R soon...
Really sorry but I fecking hate it with a passion...

Lol! Only kidding, love the Puntos, especially the new ones! I had three before my R32 and Clio 182

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Now then. That looks really, really smart. I'd be very happy owning that. :approve:

I think it needs a little something on the boot though - it's just too bland on its own.

You could always confuse the hell out of people an put a CS sticker on there - lol!

Do they do any form of boot spoiler option for it?

D.

Dodgy one
Mates got a black one, he keeps whinging on at me cos hes got a rattle in the dash wants me to sort it lol, I told him dont buy a french car will you :)

they seem quite a solid little car, on the heavy side maybe but safe :cool:

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Hello munchkin.... :clown:

D.

PMSL!!!

Must be the Punto title that grabbed my attention.;) Saw a Gunmetal Grey GT3 yesterday. Mint on the anthricite rims :approve:

Did you? Nice - I've rarely seen one of those. Like you say, it looks mint on the dark alloys with red GT badging.

Followed one the other day with a few lads in it. It was a broom yellow one (what else?) but I was in a works Mondeo at the time. Would have loved it if they had taken the bait if I was in the 182. :)

D.

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
At the minute it's 130BHP and about 9.5 secs 0-60. I had one before and remapped it to around 170BHP and 0-60 drops to about 8. But it's the torque it gives it that is wicked :)

not bad mate, but i dont see you binning 1.5 secs off your 60 time, thats 15% betterment and even with the torque the gearing wont change so id say 8.5-8.7 or so.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
I think the re-map is a good idea and your mid range is where you will notice a real gain

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
remap is a must, money well spent for the gains.

sure someone had a thread about a 182 v a remapped one of these

remap can be had for £200 so is definately a must tbh. I was thinking of having mine done but I am selling it so no point