ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A few pics from the inaugural Djw/Boaby Tapp'd/CS trackday

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Aye, bar a couple of cars the standard in our group was decent, was a quite a few newbies in it as well. Wouldn't hesitate to go back on one tbh.

We'll be fitting sidemounts to the chav fairly soon, although they'll probably still be very low!

You doing the trackscotland reverse day in July? Seem to remember someone with a very similar name to yours?

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
I might head up for the next one of these then since you managed to get everyone in the one group.

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Aye spotted that Steve, might get them, still thinking and researching!

We all signed on at the same time and just asked them if we could go in the same one and they were absolutely fine with it, ffriendly bunch actually.

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
Great day btw. gravel vid on you tube LOL

Last edited by a moderator:

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
I assume you meant that? If not, totally wrong line into that corner.

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
Was weaving about warming the tyres up (just off the start) And had been sliding down there every other time with the cold tyres. That time maybe just a bit too much... LOL

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Was weaving about warming the tyres up (just off the start) And had been sliding down there every other time with the cold tyres. That time maybe just a bit too much... LOL

I see. It's definately a corner that can unsettle the car. Been down it sideways a few times myself.

Genuine lol!!! They're some decently aged dunlops mate, that's djw Dave, and yes he still gets id'd despite being in his late twenties tomorrow!

Lol. The grooves made it look like they were on the wrong way round, but probably non-directional. Let me guess, he's actually standing on the seat in the photo?