ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A few photos from FCS 2017 Donington Park

Clio 182 2004
Thought I'd share a few photos taken yesterday at French Car Show 2017. My son is an avid photographer so as usual came armed with his camera. Here is a pic of the stand, my car on far left having come back in after track time:
Untitled_Panorama1.jpg

He shot a few Clios flying by the pits on the long straight too:
DSCF4101.jpg DSCF4122.jpg DSCF4155.jpg DSCF4159.jpg DSCF4177.jpg DSCF4184.jpg
Any of you guys on here? :)

Really great day out, thanks again for putting our holdall in the van while we hit the track, and thanks for the coffee and cakes!

Jme34

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
Thought I'd share a few photos taken yesterday at French Car Show 2017. My son is an avid photographer so as usual came armed with his camera. Here is a pic of the stand, my car on far left having come back in after track time:
View attachment 193943

He shot a few Clios flying by the pits on the long straight too:
View attachment 193937 View attachment 193938 View attachment 193939 View attachment 193940 View attachment 193941 View attachment 193942
Any of you guys on here? :)

Really great day out, thanks again for putting our holdall in the van while we hit the track, and thanks for the coffee and cakes!
Brilliant photos! That's my arctic blue 182 next door (in the first photo). [emoji5]