ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A Few Of The T182

RB Clio 182
Hi everyone, here's a few pictures i took today after i washed the 182 turbo, i did the exterior and interior and gave the bay a quick wipe over.

This was by no means a detail, but a very good valet, i love this car...

7226f0cf-97b9-4f38-936c-0bf3225787af_zpstcsxjxnw.jpg

c9f0e760-733a-4324-8ae8-86fded1f45e3_zpsgnzzgxzg.jpg

6ca717ee-ccb7-40ca-b865-4c8372a3e4d9_zps3l3r1fxx.jpg

ed1b9f49-6425-4cb3-9392-c67817375e7b_zpsc2qauoou.jpg

b4db116c-9bcf-4c9d-8252-dceb5408f209_zpskr5z2b1v.jpg

9741639b-9157-4629-ade7-49015a87d37f_zpsxwxyerqx.jpg

a59a2c3c-f18a-43f6-afc8-a20ac2fd1452_zpsftufk1qr.jpg

Cheers.

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
Looks brilliant mate! As said, a set of recaros would finish that a treat.

Oh, and upload pics straight to the forum rather than photo bucket :( destroys the quality and it needs high quality pics :)

RB Clio 182

Thanks drifters dude :)

Mmmmmmmmm.

Set of recaros and this would be as good as it gets.

Yup I will be getting some in time to come, I have put modding off untill I got it fixed, cheers.

Wow. Thats awesome.

Thanks RDH.

Certainly looks nice! Can't wait to get mine boosted!

You will love the pace, I hope you don't experience the problems that I have mate.

Looks mint mate

Cheers dude, its not quite a v6 ;)

Nice car.Love the wheels !

Thanks Steve, if you have a good set of turinis im up for a swap.

That's a beauty. The gold wheels really set off the colour of the bodywork

Cheers mate its nice to have positive comments.

Looks brilliant mate! As said, a set of recaros would finish that a treat.

Oh, and upload pics straight to the forum rather than photo bucket :( destroys the quality and it needs high quality pics :)

I totally agree bud, as above ill be getting these when I know the car is mechanically sound.

I'm s**t with technology dude, I have a crappy camera phone and Photobucket is the only method I know lol.

Finally got it back tom. Looks lovely

Yes Nath and cheers mate :)

RB Clio 182
Bringing it to CSF, I hope?

If the mapping goes to plan mate definitely :)

Car looks bloody awesome, wheels make it imo, oh and the fact it's a turbo!

What coilovers/springs are you on? The front looks spot on height wise...

Haha cheers jimbob, im still on apex springs, im thinking about upgrading to bilsteins shortly.

Hope all is well with it now mate?? Gosh i want my 182 turbo'd!

Yes mate things seem sweet atm, its in for mapping soon then hopefully thats it, I can start modding again.

Looking mint fella ..

Cheers dooby :)

Beautiful colour, one of the best. Wheels look superb and interior is impeccable condition!

Wow thanks for the comments mate :)

Ace!

Is it me or are those rear callipers repositioned?

No mate I think they are positioned in the normal place?

RB 182 FF
It looks lovely, really nice! I would love to see one of these turbos in the flesh, rather quick I would guess..!:tongueout:

RB Clio 182
Love that. And the wheels suit the car a treat :smile:

Thanks dude, although im still unsure if i want some silver/anth turinis, i cant make my mind up as i love these wheels also, but i like oem :)

It looks lovely, really nice! I would love to see one of these turbos in the flesh, rather quick I would guess..!:tongueout:

Cheers Gaz, yea they're not bad when they are working lol, i do know that 280hp feels a lot quicker than low boost at around 230hp.

I hate gold wheels and I hate OZ wheels.

But your car looks bloody lovely!

Thanks Dan :up:

RB Clio 182
Really nice Tom!

Thanks Ant :)

Looks great how it is :cool: Turini's would just make you a sheep :wink: (they do look good though)

Haha cheers mate, I just like turinis because im wanting the exterior standard and sleeperish :D

Looks great bud, wish mine looked like that.:disrelieved:

Cheers JB :)

I'm annoyed that I like this but I do 😅

Bronze/gold really suits the arctic blue. f**k Turinis. That is all.

Thanks banther, I no they wouldn't be everyone's taste but I thought gold would go well with blue as the gold wheels look good on the subarus and they are a similar colour to arctic :)

Loving the colour combo bud! Car looks spot on!

Cheers for the comment bud.

Change the wheels??....Nah, be different ;)

Haha yea im different alright :D

Or get these sprayed a OEM colour.

However, I'm really loving the original wheels at the mo....

I was thinking this mate, but I have my head set on a nice set of turinis.

I also like the standard ones but they are so heavy and going from the oz's it will feel s**t.

I could buy some standard ones for a spare set, make them mint and keep them for when im feeling in an oem mood :D

Thanks again mate and to everyone for the kind comments.

Last edited:

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
Don't get me wrong, turinis look awesome. There is a reason why there so popular on the clios. Turinis will look sportier than OEM wheels too. I've just seen a few threads with the OEM wheels and lows and it looks great, but they do weigh significantly more that other wheels.

What color would you have the turinis if/when you get them?

RB Clio 182
Don't get me wrong, turinis look awesome. There is a reason why there so popular on the clios. Turinis will look sportier than OEM wheels too. I've just seen a few threads with the OEM wheels and lows and it looks great, but they do weigh significantly more that other wheels.

What color would you have the turinis if/when you get them?

Silver or anth mate, if I got standard wheels they would be going oem anth.