ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A few of the latest - cold & wet this time

"Navy" N17 TWO
Went out for a short blast yesterday and a few quick snaps since I got a break in our typical Irish weather (it's feckin baltic I tell ye hi)

I edited the first shot as it came up a tad too bright and I like how it came out, as for the others I'll let you judge for yourselves :)

DSC_1165.jpg

DSC_1172.jpg

DSC_1177.jpg

DSC_1183.jpg

DSC_1185.jpg

DSC_1188.jpg

DSC_1190.jpg

Trev :approve:

Like it, although the back end is far too busy. Maybe lose the big cs sticker in the middle and swap the renault sport badges for the 197 style ones?

Partner's Astra SRi
Gorgeous Mr Tigger :D

Yep, it's another monaco thread and I'm gonna say it again
I want one!!!!

lol

"Navy" N17 TWO
^ I could almost sense those words coming from you :p

Stickers are all being tidied up soon :D

2002 Clio 1.2 16v
It will never be a diet sport :p Although who ever lowered that weapon of yours has done a brilliant job ;) lol

Ps. You know what i think *Thumbs Up*

"Navy" N17 TWO
It will never be a diet sport :p Although who ever lowered that weapon of yours has done a brilliant job ;) lol

Ps. You know what i think *Thumbs Up*

Indeed fella - "Dietsport" FTW! Lowering was good craic alright and she seems to be bedding in nicely :)

"Navy" N17 TWO
The sticker is comming off anyway - only due to fading
love the colour, same as my first clio, but whats with the tigger badge?

Personal meaning to the whole Tigger thing. It was my knickname for ages a close friend gave me