ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A few more pics after a wash today...

RB Clio 182
CAM01885_zpsc1a994a8.jpg

CAM01876_zpse1da2599.jpg

CAM01872_zpsa3fc8f2c.jpg

CAM01884_zps5a4ea705.jpg

CAM01901_zpsabdac92e.jpg

CAM01891_zps77175fff.jpg

CAM01874_zpse6447e2b.jpg

CAM01886_zps401bf1c6.jpg

Comments welcome.

PH2 Flamer
Looks like a ktec carbon fibre one in Matt. First pic I think I see some weave on the right hand side.

On my phone so can't really see it too well.

RB Clio 182
Absolute perfection. What suspension set-up are you running?

Just apex 40mm mate, i know they havnt got a very good rep on here, but i can honestly say that i havnt had a problem with them, they dont feel much harder than my cup pack ones did tbh, i wish it was slighly lower at the rear tho, maybe 5-10mm.

clio 182 FF
Mine is off-road spec at the moment. Yours looks good with the drop, especially with the offset of the oz's setting them out a bit.

Arctic 182
Simply beautiful mate. I cannot honestly wait until I have something as perfect as this (I want an Arctic Blue!) Correct me if I'm wrong but this was/is for sale? If I was in any financial position to buy this I would bite your hand, arm & face off ;)

RB Clio 182
Simply beautiful mate. I cannot honestly wait until I have something as perfect as this (I want an Arctic Blue!) Correct me if I'm wrong but this was/is for sale? If I was in any financial position to buy this I would bite your hand, arm & face off ;)

Lol, thanks mate thats a really nice comment tbh :D

Yes it was for sale but it no longer is, i couldnt let it go after much thought :(

Arctic 182
I really don't blame you mate I wouldn't & couldn't sell it. Wheels suit it amazingly well. Seriously, I look at cars like this & think "one day" lol. It maybe sad but I want my Renaultsport adventure!! This time next year hopefully. :)

RB Clio 182
I really don't blame you mate I wouldn't & couldn't sell it. Wheels suit it amazingly well. Seriously, I look at cars like this & think "one day" lol. It maybe sad but I want my Renaultsport adventure!! This time next year hopefully. :)

Nothing wrong with that mate, its a hobby tbh, its something to do to keep me out of the other halfs way lol.

Arctic 182
Nothing wrong with that mate, its a hobby tbh, its something to do to keep me out of the other halfs way lol.

Lol yeah that's always a good idea, the gf doesn't get the whole car scene so everything I do goes over her head!

RB Clio 182
Lol yeah that's always a good idea, the gf doesn't get the whole car scene so everything I do goes over her head!

Ditto mate, you wont be disappointed when you purchase a 1*2 by the way, its the most enjoyable car i have owned by far.

Arctic 182
I honestly can't wait. I was looking at loan extensions when yours was up & had to get the gf to tell me I have to wait lol. Im so glad I'm on here as ideally I want one with mods ETC already done. Purely as I've seen how far you can go with them from threads on here & I couldn't afford to do what others have done.

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
Whats wrong with the ride? Too stiff or rubbish handling ect...?

Crashy and bouncy. Not bad if you've not used anything else but there are far better springs out there. Frustratingly though they sit beautifully imo,loved the way my 172 looked on them :)

RB Clio 182
Crashy and bouncy. Not bad if you've not used anything else but there are far better springs out there. Frustratingly though they sit beautifully imo,loved the way my 172 looked on them :)

They do bounce a bit tbh, but as you say, the ride height looks pretty good.

Ill probably change to cooksports or similar in the future.

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
the cooksports are far better, look just about as good and ride quality is much more compliant, not perfect, but better for sure

Yozza'd Titanium 182
Very nice mate! Love the colour, mini arieal, washer blanks would look smart.

Not a fan of wind deflectors but other than that spot on! :)