ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A detailer/valeter in the southwest that fancies a challenge...

I have 2 cars in need of a detail...

First one, is my cup, just needs a clay and a good polish really.

next one... is the monaco. This is where the challenge is.

Its been run with Carbone lorraines, so the wheels have gone rusty, there is brake dust literally everywhere, its gone through winter, thorough car washes, through village lanes etc and generally looks filthier than your average sl*g on a night out.

Money can be paid or I can do something in exchange mechanically. I have a dry workshop you are able to use, aswell as a good water supply for a jet wash or something.

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
If Lesley's at is anything to go by they should come out great, before and after of the Monaco will be brilliant!

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Crikey, its going to be busy at our place next week for our "week off" at this rate, as I think Russ's is coming down that week for some mapping, Ive got the car to map that belongs to my mate who bought Dan's RS2, and I think Ive got a supercharged astra to map next week too, we're going to be more busy just doing favours next week than I am whem Im actually working, and thats before I try and start on my own cars!

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
PS is it wrong despite having a few cool clios to map next week im actually MORE looking forward to this one:
DSCF1067.jpg

I just love a sleeper I think, lol

Plus its something that bit different:
DSCF1088.jpg

Crikey, its going to be busy at our place next week for our "week off" at this rate, as I think Russ's is coming down that week for some mapping, Ive got the car to map that belongs to my mate who bought Dan's RS2, and I think Ive got a supercharged astra to map next week too, we're going to be more busy just doing favours next week than I am whem Im actually working, and thats before I try and start on my own cars!

Ill take one of your cars away and get the bits done that's needed whilst Lesley's doing the cup ;)

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Ill take one of your cars away and get the bits done that's needed whilst Lesley's doing the cup ;)
Ha ha.
Hopefully wont come to that. :)

will need you to take the corsa away when you drop russ's off though as will run out of space otherwise.