ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A couple of Taster *Pics* A3 LYR mobile

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
First pics of 06' Only 2 tho. Will post some more properly when she's clean!
Mods: Colourcoded cup spoiler, strut brace, Engine cover. Crome Battery cover. Max Flow RAm air filter with feed to ground. Hill power elbow. B&M.

Sounds AMAZIN, (I've never had deep throat like it) and it's a different car with the strut brace on.

Ali (AKA Justin) ;)

DSC00056.jpg

^ It's all about that Cup spoiler action.

DSC00052.jpg

No more clio's for me!
How much difference has the strut brace made? I am tempted by one. How much and where from? Also love the colour code, you do it your self?

Golf GT TDi 130
Engine bay looks awesome with the colour coding! wil no doubt hear it going about aberdeen sometime.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Well its wet today so wasn't really pushin, but even in the wet it was better, surprised me!

Garage painted all the stuff. Need to polish the car now coz the spoiler looks so new.

I bought the strut brace off Lee on here, But you can get them from DT or strutbracer?! Sensible money too. I happy with the results.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
hope that isnt an omp one, they are sh*t and they flex.... so some tt clio person said

;)

106 GTi
Very nice - looks spot on. Polished inlet manifold next then? Would look good against the engine cover.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
PMSL! OMP all the way! I meant OMP/Sparco! Yeh manifold will be getting blue printed next month when it gets re-mapped. It'll be all shiney for FCS, header tank is on my list as is anodised jubilee clips and bolts.

Battery cover was emmm...Fun to fit! ;)

Bumblebee
Hey aly, engine is looking good, same sort of direction mine is taking...

Did you fit the brace yourself? Bolted or screwed in??

Did the garage colour match the brace or did you supply the paint?;)

A well built VW
Manifold blue ???? Polished sonny jim Looks MINT Ali. How much was the cover to get painted thinking about it for the new car

Thats some shopping list and all in such a short time One of the nicest ive seen

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
carbon copy said:
looks very average.

inlet, fuel rail guard and alternator arm need polishing though.

:)

Patience is a vertue lad! Cheers for the comments, Sum new pics coming soon!

H22A7 Accord Type R
ahhhhhhhhh the boy has seen the light! No Koncept spoiler sir?????? ;) Loving it now that you have grown some taste :D

H22A7 Accord Type R
how the no??? surely the Koncept will keep the arse end down at warp speed????? ;) lanky

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Lanky....Hardly. Hooligan's lanky! I'm in proportion. Whereas ur knee high to a grass hopper.