ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A couple of laps of Goodwood

Clio Trophy #205
Drove Goodwood for the first time yesterday, good fun that track. These were from my first session so not the quickest of the day but the bloody GoPro ran out of battery after this which was annoying. In the later sessions I was lapping nearer to 1:30 which I was happy with.

Last edited by a moderator:
  Clio Williams & 182
I heard from a guy we met on the way back from FCS there was a bad crash for some guy in a BMW?

Clio Trophy #205
No there was a guy that binned an Audi S4 coming out of the chicane. He was trying to hard chasing my friends Golf which I was passenger in at the time and touched the grass which was still wet. He walked out of of but the car was done for.

racing blue sport
Saw this Saturday put my love back in to clio's , my polo is up for sale and hunt for a clio again,
my mate laughed at it and then when he saw that the dtm a4 in front couldn't get away he wasn't laughing no more