ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A Clio: Life, not just for Christmas?

Clio dCi
I bought my 1st Clio brand new back in 2001 - a 1.5dCi Dynamique.
9 years later I was looking to replace it so I spent a week checking out what to buy.

On my list of cars to look at was:
VW Polo
VW Golf
Skoda Fabia
Suzuki Swift
I did concider a Toyota a few months back but recent events have removed the big T from my radar.

Eventually I decided on a new Polo & before putting the dCi up for sale I took it into my local Renault dealer to see what the part-ex value was. It was there that I was shown a pre-registered 1 month old iMusic 1.5 dCi Clio - 3 grand off the list price, zero miles on the clock.

So, here I am into my 9th year of Clio ownwership & on my 2nd dCi. :cool:

DE104.jpg

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
you wont damage the paint work, just boil the kettle and pour boiling water over them, this will soften the sticky tape stuff that sticks them on, the badge will pull off and just use some polish to remove the stickyness thats left!

Mini Cooper S
Looks nice! Well done for getting 3K off, shame it will lose another 3K in 1 year :p

Never seen those wheels before! Not a fan, but I guess you can't complain for the price! You happy with the drive of the car?

Clio dCi
Never seen those wheels before! Not a fan, but I guess you can't complain for the price! You happy with the drive of the car?

The wheels - 15'' Del Arte I believe they're called.

The ride - having driven the dCi65 for nearly 9 years it's OK :cool:

Clio dCi
you wont damage the paint work, just boil the kettle and pour boiling water over them, this will soften the sticky tape stuff that sticks them on, the badge will pull off and just use some polish to remove the stickyness thats left!

Martin, yo the man! :approve: Thanks.

badges.gif

Fiesta ST2
the rear wheel removal is crap.. stuck on a wet muddy road you getcovered in s**t! also when fitting it back in its strange as feck! looks good mate hope you enjoy it :)