ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A bit of UE4 "tech stuff"

Evo 5 RS
Surprised they bothered. Cry Engine 3.0 has very few licensed games.

Sorry to hear about the job sitch Andy. On the upside if you manage to get in with Crytek, make sure the next Crysis doesn't suck ;)

Last edited:

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
Surprised they bothered. Cry Engine 3.0 has very few licensed games.
Very true... but they have a lot of money coming in from the US Military (DoD) for simulators and wargaming using their technology. They've also branched out into realtime graphics for movies and TV.

Sorry to hear about the job sitch Andy. On the upside if you manage to get in with Crytek, make sure the next Crysis doesn't suck ;)
Cheers Mike - I can't make any promises. In fact, I can't perform miracles... :p But I can assure you that, if I were working on their technology, I'd write a Scone-Mode (which sits above Ultra setting) and is only playable on your PC setup... ;)

Evo 5 RS
Yeah I read on twitter.

f**k you.

​lol

x

Not interested anymore, I can't justify this thing really, but can't stomach selling it! Probably the last time I'll spend money on a rig now I'm afraid. It's time to retire to console land.

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
I've been following the SnowDrop engine for a while... looks real nice. Here's the latest showreel of the new technology in action...

Last edited by a moderator:

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah I read on twitter.

f**k you.

​lol

x

Not interested anymore, I can't justify this thing really, but can't stomach selling it! Probably the last time I'll spend money on a rig now I'm afraid. It's time to retire to console land.

I smell a hint of something, something resembling that thing...... you know..... BULLSHIT! ;)

We all might as well jack-in our boxes of Uber-Win if you turn from the PC to become a professional thumb-twiddler.

D.