ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A bit of H&R

Burgandy 174 sport t
Fuckin rain has stopped play, only got the back and one front on ffs.

HR2.jpg

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
give em a nice coating of white spray grease or something when done as the threads get all shitty, and the collars have been known to seize :)

Good choice of coilies ;)

Guessing you've managed fine fitting them? I didn't have any problems, but I did have access to air-powered tools at my father-in-law's house when I fitted/removed them from mine.

al

ST on the way...
Bet they set you back a fair wedge matey!!!

Get those arches cleaned too! you'll not be able to reach once the b*tch is slammed ;)

Burgandy 174 sport t
Alans girly hands will fit in no bother mate^^^

My fuckin bonnet catch wouldnt work either when I went to fit the other side but eventually got it freed what a pain in the arse that was.

anyways its all fitted now and awaiting being set up correctly, excuse the crap pic not really worked out the settings on the new cam.

HR3.jpg

Burgandy 174 sport t
Good choice of coilies ;)

Guessing you've managed fine fitting them? I didn't have any problems, but I did have access to air-powered tools at my father-in-law's house when I fitted/removed them from mine.

Never had much bother fitting them tbh I even managed to find a 50mm socket to lock the back platfornms lol

Weeman sucks ****
give em a nice coating of white spray grease or something when done as the threads get all s**tty, and the collars have been known to seize :)

They do indeed unless you take them off and clean them every other week! I've had a new set of collars on mine.

RS Clio 200
give em a nice coating of white spray grease or something when done as the threads get all s**tty, and the collars have been known to seize :)

They do indeed unless you take them off and clean them every other week! I've had a new set of collars on mine.

what are these bits? is it something you can regulate when taking the alloys off to clean each week?

Weeman sucks ****
it's the 2 red (or black on older models) height adjusters that the springs sit on. you could give them a quick turn and squirt with some light grease every now and then, just make sure you put them back in the same place, LOL.

hang on, you take your alloys every week to clean them?! :S that's way too much hard work.

Good to see you got them on ok Iain :approve:

Lol, at the bear lover yours seized because they were abused, covered in salt and s**te and not looked at for about 35k ;)

cooper s full areo kit...
sex wee, i want that now..... think I might be buying a new car this month.... bye bye cooper s lol

Weeman sucks ****
Good to see you got them on ok Iain :approve:

Lol, at the bear lover yours seized because they were abused, covered in salt and s**te and not looked at for about 35k ;)

Not me officer!!

Fook that's low, must rub like a b1tch.

Burgandy 174 sport t
for why? ^^^^^^^^^

it will be getting raised people when it gets set up although it does look good