ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A BIT OF CHROME BLING

Vectra 1.9 CDTi SRi 150
Just been putting a final touch to the engine bay. Got my ECU cover chromed locally.....

21122007282.gif

23122007293.gif

When I have a little more time after x-mas i'll be fitting my polished stainless strut brace.

m-tec bmw 325 ci spo
have you painted the bottom of the coolant bottle red to? or is that the colour of the anti freeze

looks spot on mate - really good quality job.

Give me a ring before you fit your strut brace - I have a couple of tips (after making a couple of mistakes lol) - its the k-tec one is it?

Vectra 1.9 CDTi SRi 150
have you painted the bottom of the coolant bottle red to? or is that the colour of the anti freeze

Halfrauds 5 year stuff, I knew Red stuff exitisted, just needed to source it.

looks spot on mate - really good quality job.

Give me a ring before you fit your strut brace - I have a couple of tips (after making a couple of mistakes lol) - its the k-tec one is it?

It's a MOMO which I believe to be the same as K-tec, i'll give you a call after crimbo.

how much was it . and how much of a job is it could me my next mod

Had it sent for Chroming by a Metal Finisher, £20. There are plenty around. Best to do a search for it on www.yell.com

Thanks for all the compliments guys;) Merry Christmas too:D