ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

*_Poorly_*

#001 172 Exclusive
poorlykermit.jpg

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
was about to say,
nothing actually looks broken! lol

is the bumper just resting there after being removed then??

N/A Currently
gutted :( least it wont be too hard to sort out!

Just noticed you're from Congelton haha, i'm from Macc :D down there twice a week for kickboxing :)

#001 172 Exclusive
yh it wont be that hard there gettin an new one for it in the mornin so should have it back by dinner (fingers crossed)

#001 172 Exclusive
It's good to see you've tidied it up, IIRC wasn't it a bit chavved back when you got it?

wouldnt say chaved just say not in the best condition! wheels were buggered and had the wrong tires on! i try keep on top of it now though and keep it clean! MOT soon and theres a few things wrong with it so he's goin have some money spent on him in the next few weeks! (like it hasnt already...... its costin a fortune)

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Haters gonna hate. I don't read everrrrrrrythings.

Looks ace. Will look better when it's assembled.

#001 172 Exclusive
should be done now! in bedford so cant get it back till monday :( (fingers crossed the body shop arnt the quickest)