ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

95 BTCC T5 replica project

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
Reminds me of going to Brands as a kid watching Tim Harvey, Alan Menu etc racing.

Turbos.
Not sure about that. The '95 Volvo meant it was a supertourer, right? Absolutely epic machines and shared essentially nothing with the road going car.

I would love this if it it was a proper giant killer, but by the looks of things on track it would be no quicker than your average hot hatch.

172 Ph1, Lupo GTI
I was expecting the cage to replicate the original. I think it will be a far cry from a proper replica other than it will share the same stickers. Turning out to be a nice track car though.

Lionel Richie
Not sure about that. The '95 Volvo meant it was a supertourer, right? Absolutely epic machines and shared essentially nothing with the road going car.

I would love this if it it was a proper giant killer, but by the looks of things on track it would be no quicker than your average hot hatch.

£75K per clyinder head IIRC on the volvo

Ph1 Clio V6, Ph2 172
I f**king hate looking through 15 odd pages of a project only to find it nowhere near finished. Just ended up a stripped out and fully caged 850. Far from a BTCC rep. Shame as I love these cars.

306 GTI-6
I think you missed the point. He was going to make it a BTCC rep, and then as he explained, a few factors meant he had to sell.

Mk1 MX-5 (x3), Westy
Yeah, the car went to a chap in Wales a few weeks ago, as Andrew was struggling to get info about suspension and engine parts :( Bought my Clio from me instead, going back to what he knows :)

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Its a shame it never took off, but i'm pissed off I just wasted my time trawling through 15 pages for nothing.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Its a shame it never took off, but i'm pissed off I just wasted my time trawling through 15 pages for nothing.

no s**t! I was already pissed off with the fact he was gonna fit some PROPER shite wheels though.