ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

9 hour detail on the rb

Owen

ClioSport Admin
I need a Yozza

How long did it take to arrive?

Erm, think it was about a week or so. Bought it in the group buy - there's another going now if you fancy it Gup.

It will be mega LOUD with your stripped out beast mate. If you want me to take you out for a quick blast before you buy one, you know where I am.
:cool:

ITB'd 182...
Erm, think it was about a week or so. Bought it in the group buy - there's another going now if you fancy it Gup.

It will be mega LOUD with your stripped out beast mate. If you want me to take you out for a quick blast before you buy one, you know where I am.
:cool:

Come to the Beacons Run!

Decatted yozza for me ;)

+ ear plugs

Black Gold with cup packs
Ok pritch, Huw is the guy who has the 330ci and posted earlier in the thread right?
I pm'd him yesterday as well as I gathered that, but I thought I would ask you as first point of call.

182 RB
Owen, alrite mate, we will have to get mine with yours and pritchard's for some pics, three rb's together would be epic. Also, i Have to hear that yozza, ill knock your door if your in when i pass.

Owen

ClioSport Admin
Ok pritch, Huw is the guy who has the 330ci and posted earlier in the thread right?
I pm'd him yesterday as well as I gathered that, but I thought I would ask you as first point of call.

Its a 330D, but yes that is Huw matey. I know he is busy for the next 3 weekends, but I will ask him to log on and check his pm's when he gets back tonight.

Owen, alrite mate, we will have to get mine with yours and pritchard's for some pics, three rb's together would be epic. Also, i Have to hear that yozza, ill knock your door if your in when i pass.

Ha ha, funnily enough I was thinking about that yesterday! The exhaust is ridiculous. I'm in Uni tomorrow eve, but will be in the rest of the week so pop over.:)

200 Gordini
I believe it was polished using a Rotary with a yellow 6.5" CCS pad/PC with a yellow Sonus SFX 4" pad and Menzerna Intensive Polish.
Then applied Megs Cleaner Wax, two layers of Jetseal 109 sealant and finally two layers of Collinite 905.
Tyres dressed with i4detailing tyre gloss, plastics with AG Bumper Care, windows spat on and wiped down with old nappies (hello if your still reading this)

Lol :cool: Hello

BMW 330d
DSCF6917.jpg

DSCF6920.jpg

DSCF6922.jpg

DSCF6934.jpg

DSCF6936.jpg

DSCF6939.jpg

DSCF6943.jpg

DSCF6944.jpg

Black wheels on RB are POOORRNNN :)

Good work lads!! Really shiney!

Makes me wish my car wasn't so scratched and dented!!

"Navy" N17 TWO
Love the RB's when they have just been cleaned :approve:

Has the one with Black wheels got spacers fitted?