ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

9 hour detail on the rb

White ds3
Huw spent the day going over the clio started with a snow foam, hand wash, clayed, washed again, paiint corrected, 2 layers of sealant and finally 2 layers of wax. I may have missed something out. The results are amazing - thanx to huw and owen for the work.

DSC_0498.jpg

DSC_0500.jpg

DSC_0510.jpg

DSC_0505.jpg

DSC_0539.jpg

DSC_0538.jpg

DSC_0543.jpg

DSC_0545.jpg

DSC_0552.jpg

DSC_0533.jpg

Glanza V
great work fella :) both look great i especialy like the 1 with the black wheels it makes a change seeing black on rb :D 1.2 badge ftw hahaha

E46 325ci, ZX10r E9f
looks stunning with you, was there a lot of swirling on yours,mine is in need of a detail will huw do mine lol

Owen

ClioSport Admin
Guppy - it's ridiculous tbh! Cat is still in place, how the hell people decat YS 'zorts is beyond me! Gave me a b*****d headache.

Not sure how long it is going to last on the car, ha ha. Dan's prospeed is spot on looks and sound wise.

Amazing to see how much lighter Dan's car looked when we applied Collinite to his compared to mine with Dodo Juice Blue Velvet on it.

BMW 330d
I'll post some more pics up in a couple of days. I've had a killer weekend. :dead:

I can also confirm the Yozza is loud!!

Owen

ClioSport Admin
I believe it was polished using a Rotary with a yellow 6.5" CCS pad/PC with a yellow Sonus SFX 4" pad and Menzerna Intensive Polish.
Then applied Megs Cleaner Wax, two layers of Jetseal 109 sealant and finally two layers of Collinite 905.
Tyres dressed with i4detailing tyre gloss, plastics with AG Bumper Care, windows spat on and wiped down with old nappies (hello if your still reading this)