ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

8 second Run at pod today!

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
im unsure if it took the record though, it hada parachute so i presume its not road legal?

Does Andy Forrest still hold the euro record?

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
Simon Norris' SWB Evo 9 is about 9.7 i think, Andy Barnes Was the first euro to get into the 9s i think, about a 9.8.

Keith Cowies RB motorsport R32 GTR was the record holder with a 9.3, then Im sure Andy Forrest beat him with a 9.1, video here

http://video.tinypic.com/player.php?v=25sad5g

Ron Kiddle is in the 9s too,

CRD's Supra is at about 9.5, but i msure both simon and andy gave up the 1/4 mile scene once they got into the 9s, to focus on all round vehicles.

Last edited:
  111s
It was imported from japan by a guy called Tim Webster i believe. Norris had an oil leak on the E9 SWB and wasn't allowed to compete in the final and the 'Evo 400' monster drag car (1000bhp) $hit a rod when mapping the night before.

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
I heard that about Simon, Shame! There was problems with Andy Forrests Subaru too wasnt there? How did Adrians Celica do do you know? What about Ron Kiddel too? OR Keith Cowie, did these run?

The Dragon guys took the European Rotary Record too on Sunday with a 9.3sec 1/4.

That broke their existing record of 9.6sec

There were some good times run on Sunday!

Cheers
Simon