ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

8 Ball Diner Meet - Now 24th April!!!

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
i just looked up the 8 ball diner on google maps! clearly they had some form of bike meet that day!!

CLIO Iceberg 172
if my new brakes are on by this i might try and get down to this but ill have to take it easy. got to bed in the new brakes and springs lol shold be fun

E11OOT

ClioSport Club Member
  Evo 6/Ph1 v6/R34
i can definitely make it now, actually it couldn't be in a better place or time for my evening activities!

hope to see a few old and new faces there.....

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
Sorry chaps and chapess' I'm gonna have to bail out on this... stupid French surrender monkeys.... the borrowed family bus has decided to go and surrender on me.... Haha.

Have fun!

a turbo'd yellow car
Matt's taking me for dinner, little date before the roadside gang bang in your car Rob. :race::butt::bump::rofl:

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Being Easter Sunday, I'm happy to take any unwanted easter eggs off people hands. Completely free of charge.

:)

CLIO Iceberg 172
not gonna make this one... brakes been a b**ch and family are round so have to take a rain check

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
:) Nice to see plenty of LY presence today! I think the Meganes out-numbered the Clio's too.

Always a pleasure.

SG9 Forester STi
Pmsl! Dontcha know you can't burn rubber unless you have green hair and spikes in your beard?

Was great to see everyone again and we'll definitely be visiting the diner again! Currently on the phone but will whack
the pics up when I get home :).

E11OOT

ClioSport Club Member
  Evo 6/Ph1 v6/R34
good to see everyone, look forward to seeing the pics.

loving the " i bet you can't do that in your plastic things....."

R26r R26
I'm glad they were not invited to our dogging session. Although his Mrs would have been worth smashing ;)

R26r R26
She could have kept everything on for all I care. Not sure what we would have done with her old man though. Perhaps tied him up and made him watch ;) although I wouldn't have wanted to be in charge of the rope. He was a f*cking animal.