ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

60,000 mile update

Ph2 Meg 225
The car has recently hit 60,000 miles (6000) in my ownership so I thought I would spend abit of money on it again! So I bought the following:

l.e.d sidelights
image-146.jpg

I also bought a few items to add to my detailing collection which are AG interior cleaner, autosmart highstyle, and also purchased a waxybox from the group buy
image-145.jpg

Also being my 18th in 2 week my mum has treated me to an early birthday present as they popped up for sale! A 140 mile round trip to hull to collect them from jordanb29. 172 alloys which have been refurbed in anthracite and have Yokohama tyres

image-143.jpg

image-140.jpg

photo2-1.jpg

image-149.jpg

image-151.jpg

photo1-1.jpg

image-147.jpg

And a 50/50 shot of autosmart highstyle
image-139.jpg

any suggestions as to what colour I should do to replace the yellow?

Ph2 Meg 225
If I kept the yellow I think I would replace the dust caps with anodised black ones? And maybe smooth the bullets? Cup spoiler is on the agenda after I've freshened up the brakes!

thank you both of you.

That's lovely. Reminds me of how 1.2s used to be modified on here, not like all this chav shite that appears these days.

Ph2 Meg 225
Glad my alloys are going to good use! :) forgot to ask what 40mm springs are you on? :)

Hahah I love them! Made such a difference to the car! And I'm on apex 40mm springs :)

That's lovely. Reminds me of how 1.2s used to be modified on here, not like all this chav s**te that appears these days.

Thankyou! I once thought a cherry bomb was cool when I was 16 but I'd never dream of even putting anything like that on. Subtle is smart!

Not spotted you driving around town for a while. Looks proper smart that, loads better on them alloys I really like it :)

Thanks, I only pass round barnsley once a week at the minute so that could be why ;)

I love that! Looks smart :)

Thanks buddy