ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

6 hours of hard work

RS Clio 182
31831_395814585994_547950994_4610939_37481_n.jpg

RS Clio 182
Didn't get many pics of it as the bloody volcano errupted all over it the following night, this is the other one i got
31831_395814565994_547950994_4610937_994513_n.jpg

That's not me in the piccy, it was a right state beforehand, hadn't even been washed in 3 or 4 months,the interior was a state too and i got that gleaming.

RS Clio 182
6 hours putting a gash wheel on?

S :S

Lol those wheels were on when I bought it, I really don't like them but there are other things i'm doing to it before I get round to them.

The yellow car in the picture is a Jordan Civic, thats the lad in the picture's pride and joy, and yes, that had the full treatment as well;

31831_395814575994_547950994_4610938_6221344_n.jpg

RS Clio 182
Cheers for the compliments, i'd never done any detailing before so thought I'd post some piccies to guage people's reaction, guess it ranges from 'well done' to 'why are you showing me this?':rasp:

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Cheers for the compliments, i'd never done any detailing before so thought I'd post some piccies to guage people's reaction, guess it ranges from 'well done' to 'why are you showing me this?':rasp:

you have the bug now- never ending bottomless pit!!!!!

good wk

S

Audi A4 AVANT 1.9TDi
Break the 6 hours down for us, Pritch. What did you use, and when.

Looks well in the picture, but, would be good to know a little more ;)

RS Clio 182
Washed it, claybarred it, machine polished it, blacked up all the plastics, shined the tyres, took about a bin bag's worth of rubbish out of it, leather treated and hoovered all inside, windows inside and out, changed the spark plugs (which took an age as I hadn't taken off the manifold before) flushed and then changed the oil (which took and age also due to not having the faintest idea about the clio).

It was really nice though to spend some time on it having basically thrashed it round without bothering for 6 months.