ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

5dr 1.2 rep

BMW 535d
Cheers for the feed back guys.

I know its looking like a 4x4 but i have insurance renewal at the end of next month so the cash is a little tight at the minute :(

I have the springs to lower it in the garage just want to get the insurance out of the way first.

I was annoyed when i picked the car up and saw the bumper but its growing on me slightly and i cant see it when i am in the car. Hopefully it will look better when lowered :)

Also hoping to get some spacers for the rear as it look s**t at the minute with the wheels so far into the arches.

Cheers C&C welcome
Jake

Hmmmm dno what to make of this, looks like it has potential but as others have said drop the 2.0L bullets and stuff and I kinda think the orange splitter looks good but the rims should be black IMO and the brakes should be black too. Once it's lowered it should be pretty spot on :) nice one

BMW 535d
Hi All,

I haven't updated this for a fair while now and much has happened since i last did so here we go.

I have dropped the F1's in favor for some sheeps.
I picked up some coilovers from JakeyP (cheers mate)
Messed around with the spacers i had
Removed some of the stickers from the back end
Got a sport 172 steering wheel as well no pics though.

Now unfortunately i had a little accident that left me with a smashed alloy and major dents in the rear quarter. It also smashed my back window and ruined my bearing.

Now after a was and wipe i have been out to get a few snaps to let you see my progress :)

P1010029.jpg

P1010028.gif

P1010026.jpg

P1010025.jpg

P1010019.jpg

Any comments and criticisms welcome
Cheers
Jake

TT QS
so much of this car i actually love. the stance. exhaust being as it is, is class imo, fair play to you! wheels are perfect too.

but then the orange splitter and the rear number plate (needs to be staight atleast lol) just ruin what is a great 5 door for me.

other than that i think its quality :) lol

BMW 535d
Yeah it is I'm afraidi am looking for one with the recess as it's a smoothed one. The exhaust is growing on me but I think i am going to get a proper 182 bumper and get the exhaust made to fit the recess'.

A grey one
No matter how hard i look, i cannot tell whether that is like a green or bluey black!? i quite like the exhaust though, looks a bit wierd but i guess thats just cause its not the same as a normal 182.. from the start of this thread i thought it was gonna end badly but it looks 100x better now! :)

BMW 535d
lauren its actually called abysse green. its a dark bluey back and when the sun hits it, it goes all green :)

BG 182
tbh, i can see why you like the orange splitter it does catch your eye. even if it is a little bit of slap in your face :) but you got a good looking car there imo. have you found doing all this has racked your insurance up alot? im 18 with a 1.2 that needs something doing to it haha

Liquid Yellow 182
You need to put 16v badges back on mate. Why wud anyone have 2.0l on a 1.2? If someone pulls up next to you and leaves you standing they wud be thinking your "2.0l" is s**t! Replace them please