ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

"57 Plate" 1.8 16v mk1 ph1 clio

Saxo VTS
Yawn!

Sounds like a waste of money tbh.

If this aint a wind-up/Beatles about/You've been framed/Just for laughs or some such April Fools type thread at least make it factory standard with standard parts pls.

Anyway, get some pics up of you on one leg with a loaf of medium sliced Hovis white bread on your head and a sign sayin "Which way?" around your neck standing near the recipets or parts or whatever then I'll have faith in ya.

so what about pinky edde, it was new back in 1992 but never road registered?

Try prove its a new car with evidence from Renault and you can have a new numberplate.

DVLA want evidence of age whatever it is so you donn't get a plate later than what you deserve as such.

ah right ok

So your going for an original plate then not a Q plate?

Look funny on a Q plate then again a Pink car stands out anyway.

Good luck making it road legal.

What about SVA approving it thats what I'd do then once its passed the £160 test or so whatever the plate Q or age it is deemed as a new build so youdon't need an MOT fopr 3 years so take the car off straight away no need to get it tested for years.

Lionel Richie
na it'll be going on an original year plate, its already road legal, its just got to have another MOT then get registered with DVLA, then tax and off i go to the pub!

ex Clio 172 owner :(
Nice idea if I was a millionaire as I awlays wanted a brand new valver.

However, surely it's cheaper and easier to find a mint as possible late valver and restore it to pristine?

Besides, with all those mods you're not even really building the original manafacturer-spec-intended car.