ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

53 blue V6 traveling behind me in Windermere

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
Thanks mate, think I do remember catching up a 172! Was a nice day for a blast around!

2005 Clio 182
Are vees all that quick? They don't look quick on the tele. I've never seen one in the flesh. They seem to be a little more bark than bite. But the MR layout is meant to be a hellish advantage.

An orange one
It's not about outright speed with the clio V6. It's about something so rare and different from the norm.

The similarities to any other clio end with the dashboard. I had a Z4 M coupe up my arse the other day, I presumed he was baiting me but I just moved over to the left hand lane and he came alongside all thumbs up and grinning. I find that most motorcyclists also seem to absolutely love it.

It's not about outright speed with the clio V6. It's about something so rare and different from the norm.

The similarities to any other clio end with the dashboard. I had a Z4 M coupe up my arse the other day, I presumed he was baiting me but I just moved over to the left hand lane and he came alongside all thumbs up and grinning. I find that most motorcyclists also seem to absolutely love it.

Agreed, just the way the cars look is amazing, you wanna try and admire it rather than chase it