ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

50 Cent Blood on the Sand

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
Re: The "To be announced" game I couldn't name.....

looks uber ghey lol :D

is it any good?

can i play as another character so i can shoot fiddy' like solja boy or the game?

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member

Nice one, Lee :) Can you answer the following, then?

• Can I pimp in the game?
  • How many Benzos does it have?
  • How many variants of Bentleys are in the game?
  • Any cars that have less than 22" rims?
  • Can I pimp in the game?
  • Does it get 888 subtitles built in? I can never understand MTV Base.
  • How many booty asses get shoved in the screen at once? Are they only available in widescreen resolution?
  • Does the main character get the compulsory fat black bloke (called Lawrence, or more likely 'Biggie L') in the background, waving his arms about aimlessly, bathed in sweat, yet being flanked by two gorgeous women that in reality wouldn't piss on the Chunk, even if he was on fire? (please say yes....)
D.

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member

FPMSL

Does it have a comedy appearance from Craig David, where he claims to be proper bo and Fiddy guns him down?

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R

I just threw up in my mouth a little bit.

But it does look quite good :eek:

Lee

BMW M2C

The funniest thing about the comments in this thread are that they're the same all over the net. lol

One lad left because he couldn't face working on the 50 franchise!! It doesn't matter how good the game is, the license will always drag it down.

At least it's full of violence, swearing and blood and guts. Just what the kids want these days.

Darren, he's to busy killing to do most of those things. He does have a blinged out Hummer though.

http://uk.ps3.ign.com/objects/142/14242724.html

Last edited:
  BMW e46 320 Ci Sport

hhaha you loser! and i thought it would be good!

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R

Haha awesome. I think I may just buy it *

* Depending on reviews being good.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy

this is how we roll, yo. :D

oi, sort out my renaultsport forum problem too Lee ;)

Lee

BMW M2C

this is how we roll, yo. :D

oi, sort out my renaultsport forum problem too Lee ;)

He actually says stuff like that in the game "you know who we be at". :S

I will when they work out how to sort me out. lol

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy

did fiddy cent do the voice overs i presume?

Lee

BMW M2C

Yeah, he did it in the studio a couple of weeks back with DJ Woohoo Kid or whatever he's called.

Apparently fiddy was very relexed and came across well this time. He was nervous when he voiced the first game. There's a lot of bad language in it and a taunt button to make more use of it. lol

visualize whirled pe

I imagine it will sell well, even if just half of 50c fans buy it, that's lot of copies sold..

I can't believe you had a guy leave over this though, at least your game will sell, I think EA sold about 20 copies of catwoman, a game I worked on while I was with them.

Does your studio use freelance artists?

Facelift R53 Cooper S

LMAO @ these comments

at least his first game had a slightly believable storyline..........

Lee

BMW M2C

Not really with artists, we have a few contract coders when needed, and a large amount of art is outsourced to India and China, as with all dev studios these days.

The first one sold 2 million copies!!!

visualize whirled pe

Yep EA outsource work also, even story-boarding and cut scenes. A handful of us spent 9 months traveling to the now defunct Argonaut studio in north London where the dev work was outsourced to.
Argonaut did some really good work over the years, it was an old skool dev studio with pizza boxes, coffee stains everywhere and everyone working hard.

It's a shame you don't hire UK art contractors, if it's okay, could I pm my web page and details on to you regardless?

Lee

BMW M2C

Ahh yes, living on pizza. We had a dealdine to hit recently. Most the time lived on Dominos pizza for a week. Luckily I didn't have to stay late until the last night. That night we had 22 pizzas delivered and worked until 3am!! Some thing never change.

Yeah, go for it mate. I'll pass it on to Sally who deals with recruitment. It's all very quiet here at the moment though with the merger with Activision going through.

Poor old Argonaut. They were huge back in the SNES days. One of the lads here worked on Bionicles a few years ago just before they folded.

visualize whirled pe

I worked in concept which is normally done and dusted after a few months but we were there for virtually the whole process and the hours weren't great but better than the lighting and world builders, they were run ragged.

I remember the Lego Bionicle cardboard stands in the lobby, they were working on i ninja when I was there. The lad at your place will probably remember the bargain Chinese 'cafe' on the way into town, I swear to god you could feed an army for £5 at that place. I must have put on 2 stone while working there!

Anyway, many thanks Lee, pm sent.

Last edited:
  Mk2 Golf GTI

I think it looks good!

People would be all over that trailer if it was just some anonymous CIA agent etc