ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

5 quid chips do they work?

clio 172 mk2
been lookin on ebay to pass time and seen a chip of some description for 5 quid takes minutes to fit with no tools and can give up to 20 bhp and better fuel economy .... i find it hard to believe ..... anyone tried owt like this ?????

clio 172 mk2
u tried one like ? i thought for 5 quid even if it doesnt work its worth a go .... but dont want to damage anything eh

clio 172 mk2
i know thats wat i thought its just when u see all the positive feedback (over 10000) u wonder is everyone just kiddin themselves or a ebay scam????

M2 Competition
Or you could buy...

My fanulator (tm)

Glue one to the back of your car, turn on, and it blows air backwards making you faster!

538564.jpg

Just £19.99. Proven gains guaranteed.

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
ive got 2, didnt quite make the claimed power gain, i only got 37bhp extra, not the claimed 40 BHP but allong with my Peco backbox and halfords airfilter ive managed to get 121BHP from a 1.2 16v which is impressive!!

Note: i dont actually have a Peco backbox or halfords induction kit before anyone takes the piss lol