ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

5 door modded

clio 1.2
cant use the front mate the doors on a 3 door are longer so i gota redo all of em myself. do ya no anywere to get alacntra material?

BlackGold 182
not too bad tbh, cut it to the shape and leave a little excess. then spray some heavy duty adhesive on both parts, then stick it down and use a card or a screwdriver to get it down the edges

clio 1.2
yee im gona try this. when im back ive pulled my ligiments and its pushed my shoulder out of place so nothin car related for a while :(

clio 1.2
took all the stickers off and got some carbon bits inside

IMG00321-20111029-1110.jpg

IMG00318-20111029-1105.jpg

IMG00319-20111029-1109.jpg

clio mk 2 5 door
was it easy enough to take the diamonds off. i want to carbon wrap them. could you do it when there on or is it just too fiddly?
cheers mate car looks sweet

hi mate! gotta say this looks the nuts! defiantly done all the things ive got planned for mine! only thing with the seat, do the 172 and 182 seats all have the same airbag clips? and were the front sliders the same length etc? nice work though :)

clio 1.2
heloo sorry for the late replys not on here much anymore but yea the diamonds are easy enough to get off but you will proberly need a glue/adhesive to stik them back on. you would defniitly have to take them off. about the seats im not 100% about the airbags ive left mien disconnected but i no the runners are the same

1.2 16V Dynamique
Hey mate, just read your post - Much love for the 5-door :D regardless of that it looks awesome.

Just seen that you're looking at doing your door cards for the 5-door... have a look at my recent posts, I've recently done them over the Bank Holiday. They were a bit of a b***h on the front doors, and I had to cut the material where the handle and door insert/window switch sits, but it's not noticeable whatsoever :D

I purchased my fabric direct from Sudbury Designs, and was fairly decent in price... I had to match mine up with a rattle can coding, which itself isn't the colour of my clio :p

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?597554-Another-1-2-16v-Dynamique-Oh-Go-On-Then

clio 1.2
i think im going to be sellin this in august so ive stopped spending money on it now it will be missed. ill have a look at your pics now