ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

5 door modded

clio 1.2
2 years ago i picked up my 5door clio expression. Since then i have had some problems and fixed them changed a few things and done a few little mods to it. I no its a 5 door and everyone will hate but im not that against it and think it kinda stands out.

carbon wrapped front and rear badges and pressed plates

29c01s5.jpg

vrvrzp.jpg

2e53x9l.jpg

painted front calipers red

jzya8g.jpg

hids

v5kdmv.jpg

my airbag in the drivers seat randomly went off and ripped my seat the rear seatbelt locked and creased the rear bench so i needed half the rear bench a rear belt, a new drivers seat, airbag module and driver seatbelt pre trensioner so i decided to go for 172 interior while buying that i also replaced my door cards and parcel shelf from beige ones to a dark blue colour i think the interiors looking much better then before. ignore the face theres no center console still waiting for my airbag module.

2eyyww1.jpg

2rdaz28.gif

zu5xe1.jpg

So since ive had my car i have colour coded it, tinted the windows, lowered it 60mm on spax springs, got 15" alloys, pressed plates, carbon wrapped the badges, led number plate bulbs, new sidelights and hids, silvervisions, dewipered, added a few stickers, new shorter aireal, new interior, painted front brakes red, new sony headunit, alpine speakers, fusion sub in the boot, new floor matts

the dashboard im going to fit to replace the beige dash

20jmqdd.jpg

as the car is now

21f0aa0.jpg

28i5dmg.jpg

de9n7.gif

loww

eajbyw.gif

the only things i really want to do now are paint the rear drums blacks, fit a lower dash which i already have and maybe get a k&n air filter and induction, the ktec stealth system, find a few more bits of interior to replace the biege bits which are really hard to find and wheel spacers apart from that im pleased with how it is.

clio 5door sport rep
for me..... needs rs grill. foggies

but looks good. glad to see another five door modder on here..... ;-)

clio 1.2
ye i was thikin both of those things, the connection for the fogs is already there so next time i find a set at a breakers there a definite buy and the rs grille wil proberly be bought in the near future

clio 5door sport rep
ye i was thikin both of those things, the connection for the fogs is already there so next time i find a set at a breakers there a definite buy and the rs grille wil proberly be bought in the near future

i got my foggies of ebay..... didnt have the brackets for them to sit on tho... but just used cable ties to hold them in place. theyre solid...... how hard was it to fit the rs seats... my seats are in a right state

edit.... i think a black bullet would look better..... instead of it being CC'd

clio 1.2
ye i wil proberly buy some i might the bullets coded but paint the 16v bit black. the seats are easy to fit takes like an hour max but need to wait half hour with the battery disconnected

Ph2 172
Looks good. I wasn't sure how well rs seats would go with a five door but they look great.

Rs grill next I'd say

clio 5door sport rep
quite like the carbon diamond... id match it with a carbon bullet on either side aswell i reckon...

where u get the carbon diamond from. i cant decide between carbon diamond or antracite to match my wheels and bullets.

BMW E82 M Sport

Cliospares will have some fog lights mate

clio 1.2
i havnt got carbon diamondds there just carbon wrapped and ahh i got my seats and that from cliospares so il have a look

clio 5door sport rep
where u get the carbon vinyl from? the more i think about it the more i think ill do mine anthracite

BMW 535d
i have a 5 door rep but i didnt think that the sport interior would fit into a 5 door. how was it for you to get it in? is it a straight swap for the standards or did you have to do a little modification to get then to go in?
jake

clio 1.2
i have a 5 door rep but i didnt think that the sport interior would fit into a 5 door. how was it for you to get it in? is it a straight swap for the standards or did you have to do a little modification to get then to go in?
jake

yea straight swap the door cards you obviously cant use but the seats fit straight in

You just need more lows (on coilovers) and some fat wheels.
yea im goin to get some spacers to push them out a bit and coilovers are an option but prity expensive

how can you possibly drive with your seats that reclined?
dont no always had my seat at the same sorta angle lol

Change the wheels mate and it'd look alot better
yea i picked those wheels up cheap so just kept them on there lol i wanna get new wheels but not to sure on what ones any suggestions?

clio 1.2
they dont have any and clio spares have messed me around so much its been over a month since ive ordered ive had no refund and no item recieved. so i wouldnt ever use them again

BlackGold 182
much better!! let me know how you get on with the spraying as on my fiesta i done it and it peeled off in the winter :( also brave man taking the whole dash out, was it easy?

clio 1.2
ye i will do mate, gonna take my time and try and try and make them look really good and pray they dont peel and haha no wasnt to bad in all honesty but i bent the pins on my heating controls so need to go breakers and get another :( my own stupid thought but getting the dash off and back on is ok

clio 1.2
i no :) another year on the road :D lol in 3weeks when im back from holiday ordering an rs grill and rs matts :) then gonna refurb the wheels and new bolts and some spacers and il be pleased

clio 1.2
ye well gloss black it will be thne :) when im back from holiday ordering my rs grill and matts. been thinking maybe retrimming my door cards to alacntra but not sure coz i dont want to mess it up and dont no if i could get a material to match

BlackGold 182
ohh yea course well can get fronts and then retrim the rears yourself. i done mine on my fiesta actually and didnt come up bad. ill find a pic..