ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

5 door MK2 Ph1

Clio mk2 1.2
Hi Guys I just thought id put my project up. At the moment im just doing subbtle things and will hopefully be doing bigger things soon:D
comments welcome
16012010279.jpg

I bought it for £900 and its a 1.2 grande
22092009052.jpg

The First thing I did was look for some alloys. After a few months I found some old BMW wheels.
15012010272.jpg

15012010271.jpg

23012010291-1.jpg

The only thing wrong with the wheels was this..... It was Kerbed :/
16012010274.jpg

18058_263749850527_695605527_383861.jpg

jhdsf.jpg
I got the referbed and its like new :D woop,
The next thing I wanted to do to was change the lights.
BkkGRP2kKGrHqMH-EMEs9WHSQH4BLYGhW7h.jpg

16022010340.jpg

Next was to change the badges :D
17022010343.jpg

17022010342.jpg

17022010345.jpg

17022010344.jpg

20958_312494275527_695605527_400578.jpg

19022010372-1.jpg

19022010373.jpg

Thnx for looking.
All comments and opinions welcome :D

Clio mk2 1.2
!Bh3nW!Q!2k~$(KGrHqIOKj!EsmuD(fHOBLLVjgEvRw~~_12.jpg

3b8c_12.jpg

Just ordered these today so should be coming within few days. Woop
also got some centre caps on the way too.
more pics to come.

Clio 1.2
Nice buddy :), There is another 5door on here at the moment too looking really nice, threads called 'cleeeoo' or something similar, take a look.

Clio mk2 1.2
Thanks alot,
yeah i seen a blue one on ere dunno if thats the same one ur on about :D
Anything u think i should do/change?

MK3

Dynamiqueee
Get a dynamique / sport spoiler on these as soon as you can mate! Or even better a cup one if you can find / afford one lol!

Clio 1.2
spoiler is a straight swap and thats what i would do to the car buddy & colour code spoiler :) cheap mod, subtle and looks nice

Clio mk2 1.2
kewl,
ill do that then,
nd do you think i should colour code the bumpers?
was gonna do it but a few people said it will look stupid?

Clio 1.2
wouldnt look stupid, its all down to your budget how far you take it, i mean if your insurance is allright with it, lower it a bit?

what would be cool is a Ph2 rear bumper, would imagine its easy to source and cheaper alternative to a sport. gloss black would be nice for the bump strips but i may get slated for saying this lol.

MK3

Dynamiqueee
With regards too rear bumper, i have a Ph2 non sport one if you're after one. Would make the rear look more modern imo. Would need respraying though. Yours for the price of postage + bubble wrap!

Clio mk2 1.2
haha cheers,
coz i was going to smooth it all off too nd paint it all white but i dunno know im thinking of getting a ph2 bumper like, i love the tail lights so i was thinking of adding the bumper too,
its just finding a colour match :mad:

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
have the wheels been bored? or running adapters? thaught they had a 57.1 center? get some lows on the go and shel look countless times better ;)

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
lows = lower, and shel = grammar fail, i ment she'll lol if thats even correct ! where did you get the french shite sticker? lol

GavC

ClioSport Club Member
  Black Gold 182FF
Get it 'slammed' and it will look awsesome with those BMW wheels :D Dual optic headlights, fogs, dynamique spoiler, colour coding??, clear indicators.. Done :)

If you want inspiration just do a euro search :) some sick cars on here!

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
i have some fogs for sale if ure interested ;) they do look good :)

Mk5 Ibiza Cupra
What a difference the wheels, badges and lights have made! Can't wait to see how this one shapes out ;)

GavC

ClioSport Club Member
  Black Gold 182FF
I fully love the beanie on your head rest :D Where are the seat covers from as well?

non sport
wheels look mint mate, nice idea...not seen it before. it cost much to get the centres bored?drop it low and put spacers on will look awesome

Clio mk2 1.2
Cheers guys I got the seat covers from ebay mate nd cheers glad u like the beanies :D
thought id get the use out of them,
nd i have a friend who works with engines so he did it for free :D
thinking of dropping it but dunno how much coz we have some seriouse speed bumps by my area :mad:

Clio mk2 1.2
Went out in the car the otherday and the car was violently shaking when accelerating.... :/ so i started looking on here for what it could b nd realised i had my wheels refurbed which meant taking the wieghts off :/
Just got it balanced again properly nd no more shakes :D

Clio mk2 1.2
Ive been looking at 10mm spacers but not sure yet.
i missed a decent set of centre caps for £25 the other day was sick as a dog :/