ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

5-a-Side Football - Surrey Area

Focus ST170
I can bring two more making 8 playing tonight that ok?

1. Sir_Dave
2. JJS1979
3. Ryan
4. Tom@JMS
5. Saner
6. Vish
7. Grant
8. Nathan

4 on 4 sounds better, we would hopefully have a decent turnout next week? + Budge, Bigman an Ollie?
PS - I might be able to bring two more making 5 a side...

Last edited:

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
Hiya Bigman,

I havent booked it yet for this week - but someone will be able to no problem - i'm out though as i have an important meeting on Wednesday morning & dont want to be home at 11pm the night before ...

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
Unfortunately, i completely forgot to book it again - and am generally feeling rank today, ie im flipping shattered (not coping well with the commute/early mornings i dont think!) so dont fancy getting home at 11pm, then getting up again at 6 tomorrow ...

If you still want to play, just call Staines and book under the name of James Stone.

Sorry guys.

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
I simply cannot cope with with the Amazingstoke aftermath it would seem.....im still feeling the effects.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Hi folks - Is this football / golf thing still going on every now and then? Need to get fit, sounds like my scene - if it's in Staines it's literally 5 minutes from my GF's uni house too!

Marc

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
I'll be going to Mikes straight from work......thats if i manage to sort out the sodding bonnect catch on the Clio. Opened it up at lunch and now the f*cker won't shut!

330i. E30 Touring.
):

I'm good with wherever..

I'm changing a set of engine mounts for Rob, then I'll be down wherever we go..

mmm I've got a lot to do on my car. I would invite you round but you WOULD break something ^

How about Monkeys Forehead tonight?

330Ci (Fail)Sport
Working late again, so I won't be anywhere till a bit late so I'll give it a miss again :(

I miss being out of breath and hot and sweaty with you lot... ;)

Focus ST170
Yeah would like to have football going again, i can as always supply about 3-4 players if were short.. miss the workout and banter!

J