ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

5-a-Side Football - Surrey Area

B

BigMan

The park sounds good!

1. Sir_Dave
2. Lord_Ollie
3. King_Budgie
4. Archbishop_Vish
5. Prime_Minister_BigMan

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
1. Sir_Dave
2. Princess_Ollie
3. King_Budgie
4. Archbishop_Vish
5. Prime_Minister_BigMan
6. Princess_Nick

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
Not bad at all!! Seriously though, keep the format:
1. Sir_Dave
2. Princess_Ollie
3. King_Budgie
4. Archbishop_Vish
5. Prime_Minister_BigMan
6. Princess_Nick
7. Duke_Luke
8. Lady_Hallam
9. Queen_Tom
10. Reverend_Messy

;)

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
1. Sir_Dave
2. Lord Golfail_Ollie
3. King_Budgie
4. Archbishop_Vish
5. Prime_Minister_BigMan
6. Princess_Nick
7. Duke_Luke
8. Lady_Hallam
9. Queen_Tom
10. Reverend_Messy

B

BigMan

That time of the week again. Like we all said last week, lets forget who we are playing and have some fun....

So who is in for Tuesday night? :)

1. BigMan

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Can anyone borrow/lend/loan (forgot what you Southerners call it) me some shin pads :eek: (forgot to buy some over the weekend).

330i. E30 Touring.
1. BigMan
2. Sir_Dave
3. Lukey
4. Nick
5. Ollie
6. Tom
7. Budge
8. Vish
9. Hallam.

Another good side, that!

330i. E30 Touring.
What day are we meeting up for a kickabout this week then? We've got a week off from the league.

Weds?

B

BigMan

We can just stick to Tuesday, can't we? I thought about going down to Salesian and using the spare pitch? The court is booked until 10pm anyway.

I am sure they will not mind if we just turn up looking for a bit of a run around.

Was a 197
Typical, the week that I finally become available again, and no match, mind you kick around is probably better for as I've been having trouble with my knee :(

330i. E30 Touring.
We can just stick to Tuesday, can't we? I thought about going down to Salesian and using the spare pitch? The court is booked until 10pm anyway.

I am sure they will not mind if we just turn up looking for a bit of a run around.

I think Dave and a couple of others are busy Tuesday night.

Tbh, I'm good with whenever?

330Ci (Fail)Sport
I might skip this week as I've man flu and could do with getting better. It took all my effort today to not dribble snot around the office on my first day.