ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

5-a-Side Football - Surrey Area

330i. E30 Touring.
LOL. I was going to say, there's not much I won't attempt.

Wiper change and cambelt is about it.

Is Mess in Tom?

I take it Ollie and Nick are in, too?

Last edited:
  330i. E30 Touring.
1. Budgie
2. Sir_Dave
3. Vish
4. Ryan
5. Tom
6. Russ
7. Ollie
8. Booshy

Hallam's free if we need him..

330i. E30 Touring.
Team for tonight?

---------Tom

Dave------Budgie------Ryan

--------Vish

-----------------Ollie

Subs:

Luke, Nick and Russ?

We need to vary the subs up front, I reckon.

Any other suggestions?

B

BigMan

I like it! Ryan make sure you get into towards the middle of the park support Vish feed some balls into Ollie. This will invlove a bit of running. Budge and Dave communicate like you do. If Ryan left side a bit open cover until Ryan can peck back. All you need to do is jostle the attackers hold them up until Ryan can reach you and give you support. Vish once Ryan on the left side of midfield switch towards the right side. Use the wings and the space available. Dave and Budge push up to half way mark. What we need to do is push up together and treck back together. This will involve a bit of movement so have ready for Nick to replace Vish, Russ to replace Ryan as and when needed. I would imagine they will be doing a bit of jogging tonight.

Remember I believe in you guys. I will be giving a man hug to each and every one of you as and when I next see you x

WE ARE FAILSPORT, SUPER FAILSPORT, WE ARE FAILSPORT FROM THE NET! :)

330i. E30 Touring.
4-0 victory FTW.

By the way. I scored all four goals, and saved three shots off the line.

Change of plan tonight, as I'm sure most of you know by text.

Ottershaw Park. 7.30pm.

B

BigMan

It so easy!

I cannot believe managment over the internet works. I am happy! Bigger man hugs for you!

:approve:

330i. E30 Touring.
Yeah. The other team couldn't pull a team together, so we win by default.

We're going for a kick about at Ottershaw park. Fox Hills Lane. Ottershaw. 7.30pm. :)

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
4-0? Ok i'll have one by a overhead kick and one volley from about 30 yards out.

The other 2 the rest of you can fight over amongst yourselves....

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
I think im gonna pop in and see my grandparents in Ottershaw if we aren't meeting till 7.30 so i'll see you over there mate.