ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

5-a-Side Football - Surrey Area

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Bloody glad I checked this, T5 bails again! Git! :p Bit of a drive just for me.

I'd even bought a ball and stuff!

I'll make sure I'm at the next one too (if there is one) though, sorry for bailing (blame joe) ;)

e92 + E46 M3 + Cup
Good game boys! I'm fucked lol, look forward to the next one, will have to self learn from youtube to "up my game" ;)

330Ci (Fail)Sport
Thanks lads, shattered my memories of being an ok-ish player tonight!

Good game guys.

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
Awesome!! Absolutely f*cked now though - currently sat down drinking beer to make up for the 'exercise' ;)

I reckon if we play every week, we might even be able to manage 10 minutes without a break ...

A ANIMAL
Bloody glad I checked this, T5 bails again! Git! :p Bit of a drive just for me.

I'd even bought a ball and stuff!

I'll make sure I'm at the next one too (if there is one) though, sorry for bailing (blame joe) ;)

Sorry Robbos, why is it we're destined never to be together :(

I'm defo in for the next round. Oli can suck my balls

Great game boy, Oli 'twinkletoes-button-crouch' - is there anything this man can't do!!

Goal of the match goes to Vish with the overhead kick :cool:

Up for it next week :)

Oh and edition 30 - pffttt ;)

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
Forgot to give you that money mate, will pop it round Thursday if you want mate?

Seeing Sarah on Thurs, so just sort me out on Friday if you like ...

Oh and edition 30 - pffttt ;)

Next time ill take it out of 6th shall i :rasp: thought id let you carry on your winning streak tbh, my legs were too knackered to press the go pedal hard anyway ;)

Nice to meet you all lads.

Decent game, despite the score!

I think i lost count tbh, we obviously won though :eek:

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Sorry Robbos, why is it we're destined never to be together :(

I'm defo in for the next round. Oli can suck my balls

Bring it on boyo! Hehe

Cracking laugh that was. I don't ache today....which means i won't be able to move tomo.

I think James in his "ghetto" football gear was the highlight of the evening TBH.

e92 + E46 M3 + Cup
I think James in his "ghetto" football gear was the highlight of the evening TBH.

Hahaha, Make note to self, Visit Sports shop during the week lol, f**k i ached this morning lol look forward to next week, should really get my self down the park for a kick about... cold weather though... maybe not ;)

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
Just a reminder for those who turned up last week (& anyone else interested tbh).

We are booked in for tomorrow as well:

Spelthorne Leisure Centre
Knowle Green, Staines TW18 1AJ

9-10pm. £2 each.

:D

White clique
Just a reminder for those who turned up last week (& anyone else interested tbh).

We are booked in for tomorrow as well:

Spelthorne Leisure Centre
Knowle Green, Staines TW18 1AJ

9-10pm. £2 each.

:D

nice, i can give you a lift this time if you like?

330Ci (Fail)Sport
Good game last night, poor play by me though but I'm putting that down to my bollock pain. Will remember to do my groin stretches next week!

e92 + E46 M3 + Cup
Was another good game boys, theres alot of stealth players on here thats for sure, my serious fail at not warming up cost me it all ;)