ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

479 mile PH2 V6.

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
17   0   0
  440i + 182
Yes plenty. And the vast majority of people with a classic enjoyed the drive to the event.

Can’t see cars being trailered to classic car shows in the future.

Doubt they will be able to do that in the future once all their cars are banned from the road and worth nothing!

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
No I don’t think they’re likely do drive it, but it has value because it is still road legal.

In the future, who’s going to be interested in a driver’s car that you can’t drive?

I do think the classic car bubble will burst and cars like this will drop hugely in value. We’ll just have to wait and see.

I actually think the opposite will happen. I also think that you'll end up with people getting more and more creative in terms of fuels for these as the price and scarcity of oil continues to rise.

In the future, there will be plenty of people out there who may have arrived at a car show in a 2,000bhp equivalent, semi-autonomous Tesla and not think twice about the food wrappers and kid vomit stains in the back of it. Then, they will walk over to a patch of grass where sitting in front of them is a 220bhp Sierra Cosworth - making all sorts of whistling and revving noises while the wonderful smell of burnt fuel will come from the rear. That same person will get moist - excited at the idea that this car in front of him, some nine-tenths down on power compared to what he arrived in - still exists to this day.

It has how many pedals? And what's that stick between the seats?

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As nice as that thought is, realistically there's only so fast you can make (general) cars.
90% of the public can't drive for s**t, they can't and shouldn't be trusted with much over 100 bhp/tonne, you really want them with 10 times that on tap??

Electric cars can and do have excellent performance and really push the boundaries of what is possible, but average Joe wants average car and thats pretty much what they'll always get.

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
13   0   0
That LY with double the mileage went for the same money a year ago. Wonder how much that's worth now....

E11OOT

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Evo 6/Ph1 v6/R34
Someone will snap it up.

Expensive sure, but I don't think we've come close to seeing the limit of v6 prices.