ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

467/500 FRP/ASW Content!

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Looks mint in those pics Gally! I want one. Like now.

Has the front bumper been resprayed at any point mate? Just it looks a different colour in the first pic...could be just the angle of the flash, mind.

Lols the only thing popping will be corks! :eek:

Is it a man only day or is the OH invited?

petergriffinnogirlsallowedavatar.gif

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Looks mint in those pics Gally! I want one. Like now.

Has the front bumper been resprayed at any point mate? Just it looks a different colour in the first pic...could be just the angle of the flash, mind.
The car has a full bumper armourfend mate it'll be throwing the colour off.

They are a pita for stone chips due to the width of the bumper and arches!

Glad you like!

I'll get it well cleaned and get really good pics soon with a little review of the car! :)

Lols won't be a problem! :)

massiveCoRbyn

ClioSport Club Member
  Several
These are such a great looking car. The standard Puma looks a bit tall and narrow. The proportions of the FRP are basically perfect. It's just one of those cars where they got the looks bang on.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Old thread revival...

She's for sale again! Still yours Gally? I'm sure it'll go for a lot more than the £4,800 you originally paid!
Quite a number of things would point to it not being mine! 😂 He owned it 15 years and it's no.4 of 500.

It's a press car so has a great history with it. Be interested to see what it goes for. A very special car and by far the most attention I've received in any car, passenger or driver.