ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

4 Days into ownership and its started. . .

Burg 172-Charge Ti Duster
Some more engine tinkering today. . . . . The RenaultSport logo with have the paint removed and polished up alongside the inlets to link them both together. And the inlet will be polished further also tonight.

Anyone else find fiddling with the car a massive distraction from doing important things like degree's and Jobs?!

Anyways, heres the pictures from today

How it was

Snapshot658.jpg

How it is for now.

Snapshot677.jpg

:D

Some more work done last night with a very patient mate in his garage!
Got a detail sander on the inlets this time to get rid of any imperfections....

Snapshot685.jpg

Notice the slight defferent colour on the RS now...... Rattle tin FTW!

Renault Clio 172
very patient mate indeed lol, coming along isnt it, mine is all set also, apart from the black fuel rail gurad i think is polished on mine, as u saw 2day lol, sooo dude wots on 2nite are we feeling some cleaning? or shal we carry on with the bays? :) either way suits me lol.

Golf GT TDI, IS220d
Looks sweet mate, wasnt too impressed with the earlier attempts but it paid off in the end!

mate where did you get the bulbs from and £??

Silvatec and from Halfrauds for £10. Preety good,slightly darker than th normal amber glow but not dark by any means!

Cheers for the other comments guys, The earlier attempts were "Base coats" (my excuse and Im sticking to it...........!!!!)

Turned out swell in the end :D

Dynamique Flamer
Looking good we need a local meet now found someone with a 1.2 who has a sport front and us lot would be good up centre or somthing ask Cal :)