ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

****** 36000 service advice please *****

clio cup 172 fiestazetecs
my car is 200 miles over its service not guna kill her but now have the money to get her serviced jst wondering if any of u guys or girls could help me out with some one who i can trust her with i live in the midlands wolverhampton so want some 1 local reliable and not guna rape me like renualt stealers will cheers all .

Iv just rang them about my 24,000. Cheap as chips.
But a bit far 75 mile. Might end up what im saving on petrol to get there.

yea mate they are very reasonably priced im guna make the 50 mile trip its worth it u get the use of a car 4 the day 2 very cheap and good feed bak of users on here on his site

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Iv just rang them about my 24,000. Cheap as chips.
But a bit far 75 mile. Might end up what im saving on petrol to get there.

Ah, that's nothing. I did the 256mile trip each way to RenTech for my 24k service. ;)

yea mate they are very reasonably priced im guna make the 50 mile trip its worth it u get the use of a car 4 the day 2 very cheap and good feed bak of users on here on his site

50 miles is nothing for peace of mind. I'll be doing 61mile each way to Birchdown this Thursday for my 182's 48k service...

D.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
I should be getting some type of discount for all the free advertising lol, ;)

One of the reasons i got another RS was because i knew i they'd look after it well.

ha ha your there private pa lol carnt wait 4 the drive down there dropin it off then cumin bak in there kangoo van then pickin it up wedsnesday shud be fun thanx again dude .