ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

360 - Pro Evo 6 Tournament

depends... is it on line, or you planning on having a venue... I HATE playing this game online due to lag and it generally plays like a different game.

Monaco 172 2/468
hmm... prolly not then, not really feeling the whole online experience on this game, much better offline

I agree with him, the lag online makes it such a crappy and frustrating game. Real life tourney is the only way forward... 2 v 2 :cool:

C-VXR. Once owned a Clio
The lag isnt bad all the time. And if there ever is lag during a match then we could always cancel it

Full Fat 182
If people are worried about lag why not play two games, each hosting one and take the agregate score over the two legs

You cant blame the lag then...

C-VXR. Once owned a Clio
If people are worried about lag why not play two games, each hosting one and take the agregate score over the two legs

Good Idea!!

Could Have a £6 entry fee. £5 would go towards the prize money £1 would go towards ClioSport!!!!

im up for a little game ... only got live a few days ago... my gamertag is:

"bigmaddaz"

add me and ill guess who you are! lol

1.2 16v clio
i cud be up for this provided i get the game as soon as i can get it as i have just got paid today so will be ordering it soon. and yea same ere whoever plays me claims 3 points pretty much.

you've got me all wrong, I'm not bothered about winning, it's just no fun online the way it plays and no matter what connection type it's laggy, the power bar is the indicator to use, that and the slight delay in everything... dunno, online this game just sux lol

williams and trophy
id be up for it.

as above tho...id just be givin someone 3 points. lol

gotta agree wi jesus on thisone tho...online is s**t compared to head to head

Two2 Live G/T