ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

360 premium+ gow+nfs carbon+ call of duty3..pack

Mondeo ST TDci
all for £340 ish. this a good deal do you think? or do you think the prices will come down further ready for xmas?

you basically get the choice of 3 top titles, and one 'select' title upto about £20ish

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
i doubt there will be a price drop before christmas. sounds like a good deal.

Citroen DS3 DSport
Game have some good package deals at the moment. I think one had PGR3, GOW, COD3 and PES6 for around £360. It was advertised in the paper yesterday.

Megane RS 275 Trophy
If your after an Xbox 360 try currys I have two 10% off codes for them also handy for other items.
Simply enter these codes depending upon which month you are shopping:
November - RSADISC
December - RSAXMAS

Megane RS 275 Trophy
I think the mods should put up a section for bargins like these ^^^^as there always good to share.

ill be waiting till after xmas to purchase my (second lol) xbox 360 :D got board of it and sold the first one but getting annoyed i dont have one now so will be on the hunt for a good deal after xmas;)

Mondeo ST TDci
Cheers billy, but im not into sprts games really ... Thanks for looking tho mate, i will have a look see if u can swop any of em ;)

Z4 Roadster
I bought mine on the Woolworths offer. I didn't necessarily want those particular games, but swapped fifa for a wireless controller and may well sell Tiger Woods on ebay. They're going for £35+, so will then put that towards different games :)

on friday- gamestation.. paid £349 for

Xbox 360
COD3
GOW
PES 6
Tiger Woods 07 (instead of PGR3- out of stock so free choice)
+ extra Wireless pad

should hve been £359 but gave me £10 voucher cos of the big queue...