ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

360 all sorted

As father and son....
Finally bit the bullet and got my 360 yesterdya only to get it home and the missus to look very upset. Seems shed bought me one for christmas....oh well she can get me that widescreen now.

Not to worry! Gamer tag is "hotteh" if anyone wants to add me, managed to get Media Centre up n going after some complete tomfoolery with bridging network connections and so forth but it seems fine. Managed to get avi's on the tele now with the help of Transcode360 but had a bit of a tussle with Vista, seems fine now.

See you on Gears!

Finally bit the bullet and got my 360 yesterdya only to get it home and the missus to look very upset. Seems shed bought me one for christmas....oh well she can get me that widescreen now.

When will women learn, you do xmas shopping on xmas eve not before :rolleyes:

As father and son....
more to the point why hasnt she gotten a grip on my nerdlike magpie mentality. shiny shiny.