ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

32 bit programe on 64 bit issues

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Got a problem with installing a 32 bit programme on a windows 7 64 bit machine. It seems to download correctly with no issues, however it wont open. When I open it, i get this error message

cooper_zps241602dc.png

Any pointers to try and resolve this?

Cheers

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
:)

Thanks, i have already tried administrator.

I'm am a noob with computers really, but i was under the impression WOW 64 should sort any compatibility issues?

If you're using Windows 7 Professional, you can run the program in 'XPMode'. This is a transparent way of running applications in a virtual machine.

I think DK has hit the nail on the head saying it's actually a 16 bit application.

Thrill, compatibility mode is not the final solution!

Edit: Have you checked for the latest version of the software? Or checked to see if an x64 version is available?

Suzuki Ignis Sport
If you're using Windows 7 Professional, you can run the program in 'XPMode'. This is a transparent way of running applications in a virtual machine.

I think DK has hit the nail on the head saying it's actually a 16 bit application.

Thrill, compatibility mode is not the final solution!

Edit: Have you checked for the latest version of the software? Or checked to see if an x64 version is available?

Pretty much is, without too much hassle!

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Thats great chaps thanks, it gives me some things to attack it with :)