ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

307 newer shape splitter (bigger)

rps13
think it's the one that comes on the beefcake version.

i know it's a whale dong but i like that

enjoy:

splitter2.jpg

splitter1.jpg

splitter3.jpg

dirty car, smashed foglight, fire away.

320d
Looks good mate, car would benifit from silvervisions and clear side repeaters though, stands out a lot on monaco.

rps13
nice, just dont like the fact it has been cut in the middle to fit.

hasn't they come with a join in the middle.

Brett- i think silvervisons and this whole clear lens business actually look a bit s**t, just dont understand it

172 Cup
looks ok though I prefer the thinner one - looks better ;) To get rid of the gap, use some cheapo black silicone - worked a treat on my chav chariot

16112008269.jpg

16112008267.jpg

rps13
sweet, thanks dude, constructive post.

tried it with clear silicone, god knows why i thought it would work.

chinny! lol

Ultra Red Clio 197
I recently bought the thinner 307 splitter! How come your bigger one was cheaper than the thin one like nafeuns? Mine was about £34 and stil to fit when I get freshly painted bumper back from bodyshop!

It might have the join in the middle but its alot cheaper than the Renault Cup one and as already mentioned a but of black silicon does the trick! should I ever damage it Id rather pay another £34 for instead of over £100 for Renaults one!

rps13
i'm not sure, he said it was meant to be £29 plus vat.

so i said i'l give you a fiver for it and he walked off.

When he came back he had a reciept saying £24 so i'm guessing you just have to be cheeky with dealers, as the staff are allowed to give 15% trade discount if they want.

i'm really poor, so it's a much better option than being reamed by renault!

and yes i'm aware it looks very much like a skirting board, but i think it ties in with the ratty aggressive look.

Clio 172
Hi, I am new at this forum....Just wondering are those PEUGEOT 307 splitters perfect fit for the MK2 front bumper or it needs to do the bending job or other special works for fitting it??

Anyone has the picture for the thin version??

Thanks

E87 118d M Sport
another pic of the thin one

SNV82152.jpg

this is the 7414NQ and cost £34 inc vat just befe xmas. have got some black silicone but havent got round to giving her a squirt yet ;)

RB 182
Look good. Price will sound even better as we're just taken on Peugeot Parts at work, so staff discount for me too :)

R27 #242
just picked up my skinny 307 splitter 2day, will have a go at putting it on 2mora weather permitting ofcourse :mad: