ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

300bhp clio turbo

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  A special one.
Nice car but sometimes these cars are woth lots more in bits, it would be a hard thing to do though...

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  ITB'd MK1
odd spec. Get the feeling he's not totally sure what it's got on it, but that might just the embarassing write up giving that impression

Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
I couldnt buy a modded car like that, i'd rather buy a boggo standard one and get the tuning done!

richard691

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
  Twingo RS133 & 172
Doesn't look very professional with all that silicone hose clipped together as a boost pipe either :eek:

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Trophy,R26,GSXR1000
TBH it looks a bit of a nail, it looks as though it was indeed blue to start with, there doesnt seem to be any heat shielding on the bulk head, the air con has only been partially removed, as mentioned the silicone pipes look very suspicious and are routed totally different to every other conversion out there, the dump vale is in a very perculier position etc... i'm with Danny and think he doesn't know what he's talking about and very much doubt it will make 300bhp. But hey what do I know :eek:

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  Clio T 314hp c43 AMG
fook me steve you really should be carefull what you post! my heart skipped a beat when i read the title! thought it was yours lol