ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

3 Vee's around London

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
Lovely pics there, love you're purple ph1, i had a good look around it at FCS but don't think i met you.

Megane RS250
Some awesome pics there! Got some pics of my 182 up there not too long ago, great location for pics :)

4801492573_484ded68f8_b.jpg

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Bet you got some funny looks! Nice shots lads, the mod'd look really isn't for me...But all very well prep'd and cared for.

I thought you and shaun were making a trip up my neck of the woods?

Turbos.
Nice. Quite like that modified Ph1, because personally i don't think they look that great standard. Ph2s certainly look better stock though...

LY 182
You still based in Northampton if so whereabouts?

I remember seeing a Vee a few weeks back on the dual just before Tesco Mereway.

Ph1 Clio V6, Ph2 172
Does the guy with the "CUO" number plate get pulled often?

Ive only been pulled once with it in the last year.......and that was because they nabbed me for over twice the legal speed limit lol Cant see the problem with it considering its just 1 dot and nothing else. Have seen much MUCH worse ones out there. Could be worse, could have been T###PHY or the like...;)

Yeah I'm still in the Numpton area and not far from Mereway.

Megane Trophy #147
Pure Sex! but 2 things, what is that purple colour? it rocks! and where do i get black ph1 lights?

172 Iceberg
Awesome pictures :approve: Love the Lunar Grey! Never seen the dark purple before.. It's kind of like midnight purple... :D

Ph1 Clio V6, Ph2 172
Pure Sex! but 2 things, what is that purple colour? it rocks! and where do i get black ph1 lights?

The colour is a standard Renault paint code called Nocturne. Im only aware of 1 other V6's in it which is the ph1 V6 used at the first motor show unveiling.

The lights on the silver car are stock ph1 lights.

Clio 172 RS2
Hero shots... great lighting, late in the afternoon w. the office floodlights.

Did you guys get much attention from passerby's?

Imagine the sound of those 3 vee's taking off... no vid?